Luka Koper is one of the most important logistical transport points in this part of Europe. Koper is the closest entry and exit point for sea transport, connecting Central and Eastern Europe on the one hand and the east Mediterranean, the Middle East and the Far East on the other.
Luka Koper has good road and railway connections with all the larger cities in this part of Europe (Ljubljana, Vienna, Budapest, Munich, Zagreb, Milan, etc.) and has excellent sea routes with the largest international shipping companies.
More information at www.luka-kp.si.
Working hours of Branch office RCM d.o.o., Koper
Moday till Friday from 07:00 till 17:00
Saturday – as per agreement
Main activities of RCM d.o.o., Koper Branch:
- the stuffing/stripping of goods in Luka Koper;
- the preparation of documentation for the shipment of goods through Luka Koper;
- customs brokerage (import, export, transit: T1, T2, T2L, TIR);
- customs clearance and the dispatch of goods;
- customs consultancy;
- customs inspections;
- veterinary, health, phytosanitary checks;
- direct and indirect representation in customs procedures;
- reporting to Intrastat.
RCM d.o.o., Koper Branch
Ankaranska cesta 7b
Head of Branch
+386 5 66 38 032
+386 5 66 38 031
+386 30 640 663
+386 5 66 38 030